ENVIRONMENTAL ATTENDANT, Sudbury ON
Permanent Part-time Position (5.5 to 7.5 hours per day – up to 4 shifts for a total of 24 hours per week)
Must be available to work weekends and various shifts
Maison McCulloch Hospice (MMH) is a Centre of Excellence dedicated to the collaborative delivery of quality hospice palliative care in both official languages. We are growing and looking to hire interested candidates who want to pursue their career in a wonderful community. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application to the Human Resources Coordinator.
The Environmental Attendant performs a variety of housekeeping duties that maintains a clean and safe work environment for the Residents/ Clients at Maison McCulloch Hospice (MMH).
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provides an internal environment that maintains a safe and sanitary space for all.
- Maintains MMH’s external space as a safe and presentable environment for all.
- Safely operates and maintains various cleaning equipment.
- Comprehends and applies quality practices at MMH.
- Performs other job-related responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Clear criminal record
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess or acquire WHMIS certification
- Must complete MMH’s Infection Prevention Control training
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience in a related position an asset
- Fluency in English & French an asset
Experience / Skills:
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the assigned position
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 15 kg.)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending and reaching
- Good time management skills
- Positive attendance record
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Salary range is from $16 to $21 per hour (depending on experience)
Interested candidates need to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed resume by 3:00 PM on December 4, 2020.
Attn: Human Resources Coordinator
Maison McCulloch Hospice
1028 South Bay Road, Sudbury, ON P3E 6J7
firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (705) 674-5393