Maison McCulloch Hospice invites you to attend
« I’m Not Alone »
an online grief discussion group
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and related safety directives, Maison McCulloch Hospice (MMH) will be resuming Grief Discussion Groups via internet using ZOOM video conferencing.
You may choose one of two sessions offered each month.
Monday June 21, 2021 – 2 p.m.
Wednesday June 23, 2021 – 6 p.m.
TO ACCESS ONE OF THESE MEETINGS, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- You may use a laptop, a desktop with speakers and microphone, a tablet or a cell phone
- Contact the group facilitator at:
By email email@example.com or by phone (705) 674-9252, ext. 227
Leave a message with the all of the following information:
- Your name, phone number and email address
(note: you must have an email address to access these meetings)
- Indicate the date of the group discussion you wish to attend that month
- A “ZOOM” invitation with the link giving you access to the meeting will be emailed to you.
- On the day of the scheduled meeting:
- Make sure your camera, speaker and microphone work
- Test your internet connection
- In the emailed invitation, follow the instructions to access the meeting and click on the link
- Once on the website, click “Join Meeting” and the facilitator will admit you to the meeting.
These discussion groups are open to the general public.
If you know someone who has recently experienced the death of a loved-one, please extend this invitation to them.