Residential Care Program
Brings family members, friends, and health-care professionals together as a caregiving team so that residents can live their remaining days in dignity and comfort, surrounded by the people who love them.
Our Hospice team includes:
- attending and on-call physicians,
- registered nurses and registered practical nurses 24/7, personal support workers,
- Director of Care,
- Social worker/chaplain and pharmacists.
Residents and families have access to the following amenities:
- Private room with bed, washroom, television, mini-fridge, recliner, dresser, and telephone.
- Wireless internet throughout the building.
- Full, shared kitchen – meals prepared by staff and volunteers for all residents.
- Lunch, served to families in the kitchen.
- Family room, where visitors may spend the night when their loved ones are in critical condition. Families are asked to reserve the room by speaking with the nursing staff.
- Boardroom, which can be used for large family meals, celebrations, or other.
- Sacred space – a room that may be used for quiet time, family meetings, and religious or spiritual ceremonies.