Virtual Caregiver Support Workshop
- All video conferencing used in these programs will adhere to the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) and both the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
2. Virtual Workshop
- Focused on topics that are relevant to caring for a loved one at end-of-life.
- Six weeks in duration, one session per week.
- Each session is between 1.5 and 2 hours in duration.
- Allows the participant to remain in the comfort of their homes, therefore one saves on travel time and costs.
- Case scenarios will be discussed on a weekly basis.
- Available to caregivers whose loved one is receiving services from:
- Residential Hospice,
- Visiting Hospice Service,
- Community Hospice Palliative Care Team.
3. Virtual Support Groups
- Available to caregivers.
- Offers a safe, confidential, and non-judgmental environment to discuss experiences relating to end-of-life care.
For more information or if you wish to access any of these virtual services, please contact the Hospice’s Client Services Coordinator at the following coordinates:
Telephone: 705-674-9252 Ext. 236
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .